A-LIST LACE HAIR POPUP - CHICAGO POP UP EVENT
POP UP ALERT!
Our next pop up event will be held in Chicago, Illinois USA. We will be bringing A-List Lace Hair London to Chicago !
Saturday, May 25th - Monday, May 27th 2019.
10am - 8pm.
161 W. Illinois St Chicago 60654
We appreciate our bellas across the globe. You will have the opportunity to try on some of our most popular pieces one on one with our UK consultants. Our A-List Lace Hair Team of Stylists will be on hand to have your unit fitted using our signature secure glueless method.
Due to high demand, we have limited spaces available. Book early to avoid disappointment!
There are two ticket options to guarantee entry. Simply select the date you will like to attend.
A-List Lace Hair Experience £35 (approx $50 USD)
This will guarantee the opportunity to have your unit customised and fitted using our signature secure glueless method by our A-List Lace Hair stylists. Try on our most popular A-List Lace Hair units. Have a one on one consultation to find the unit you love most.
A-List Lace Hair Consultation £15 (approx $20 USD)
Guarantees the opportunity to try on our most popular A-List Lace Hair units. Have a one on one consultation to find the unit you love most. Have your measurements taken.
* Walkins are welcome however they will be limited as priority will be given to clients that have a ticket.
* Once a ticket has been purchased an email will be sent to schedule an appointment slot.
* Maximum of 3 tickets per person
* A-List Lace Hair experience consultation and customised fitting is only valid for wigs purchased from us on the day of the event.
* Due to limited space in the boutique we are therefore unable to accommodate any additional guests attending/waiting with/for clients including but not exclusive to friends, family, husbands, partners, children, babies, colleagues or pets.
To ensure you and other customers have a relaxing and pleasurable experience at A-List Lace Hair, we ask that you kindly respect this policy.
*For your consultation appointment, we would be grateful if you could kindly ensure your hair is braided back flat (if need be) to make it easier for you to try on our units.